Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rosettes


was poking around the internet looking for pictures of rosettes or medallions for some inspiration and came across a blog where she was sharing all her patterns...they are very nice and I tried one of them; came out pretty good but I had to make some adjustments. She uses 11/0 delica hex beads but I have the regular seed which are often slightly different in width (but I just love the French luster finish). I have some delicas coming next week in a Crazy Crow order so I will try them out...they are said to be more uniform in size & shape so I may eventually shift over to them for rosette work. I will sew them onto small canvas bags from Hobby Lobby as a little gift for the kids who go to Caddo camp. This one is bright and sunny despite our recent gray skies

No comments: